Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tengodu Wa Matte Kureru (Heaven Can Wait. Maybe)

.
Oh wow...This was a good one if you like sappy stories...and I do. It gets 4 Katana Swords out of 5. I may watch this one again soon.

(summary modified from the one I found on asiatorrents)

Inseparable since childhood, Hiroki (Inohara Yoshihiko), Takeshi (Kiyokiba Shunsuke), and Kaoru (Okamoto Aya) have always been the best of friends. One day, Takeshi confesses his love to Kaoru in front of Hiroki. Days later, Takeshi is severely injured in an accident and left comatose, with little hope for recovery as Hiroki and Kaoru steadfastly care for their friend.

The three actors that portrayed Hiroki, Kaoru, and Takeshi were really good. I'm going to have to look up more movies with them.

Next movie to watch will be either Akumu Tantei 2 (Nightmare Detective 2) or Uotazu (Giogolo Wannabe) or I'll probably end up watching both.
.

No comments: