Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pays to be persistent

.
What a hassle.

I got some software to try and convert the .sub file. I may as well have done it from scratch myself (if I knew Japanese). The software converted it, but I had to confirm the LETTERS by typing them again. I did a few lines before I said, "screw it".

I googled for the english subs in .srt and got a lot of junk. I found one site that had them and I downloaded them. As I played the movie, I realized that the subtitles were for the first movie. In my glee, I neglected to realize that the subtitles did not have "2" after the movie title. So, on I went again to try and find the right ones.

After about an hour, I finally found them. I started to watch the movie and then I got a headache. A pain so violent, I had to break my rule and I took some aspirin and went to lay down. Anyway, I now have the subtitles in .srt for Akumu Tanei 2. Therefore...it pays to be persistent.
.

No comments: