Thursday, January 14, 2010

Akumu Tantei II (Nightmare Detective 2)

Whoa. I saw Akumu Tantei I and it was pretty good. This one was...uh..weird. I'm not sure I followed it well since some of it didn't make some sense. I may have to watch this again just in case I missed anything. I will have to give it 3 Katana Swords out of 5. If it wasn't for Matsuda Ryuhei, I wouldn't bother entertaining the idea of re-watching the movie. I'd have given it 2 KS.

Summary from asiatorrents:
Yuki and two of her girlfriends are being haunted by the ghost of a classmate, they once heavily bullied. When the other two die under mysterious circumstances, Yuki sees only one chance for herself. With the help of the Nightmare Detective (Ryuhei Matsuda) she hopes to escape her hopeless situation.

Next movie to watch...Crows Zero. I'm in the mood for some Oguri Shun.
.

No comments: