Monday, January 18, 2010

Crows ZERO II

.
When I started watching this one, I was pretty excited. I thought I'd see the actual continuation of the first one BUT...it didn't start out that way. I was a bit confused about the dudes in the gray uniforms once they showed up. As it started to go on, I really liked it. 4 KS.

Back again are Genji and Serizawa at Suzuran. We meet Sho Kawanishi who used to attend Suzuran. He is being released from prison for having murdered Bitou Makio two years ago (he stabbed him during a fight between Suzuran and Housen Academy) and he goes to Bitou's grave to say he's sorry. That's where the Housen guys are waiting for him. They run after him and eventually the Housen guys run into Serizawa and a few of his men. We find out that there is a non aggression pact between the two schools before Genji shows up not knowing this little detail and he punches one of the guys from Housen. The pact, therefore, is now broken and the two schools will have to go to war.


Where Crows ZERO: Episode 0 dealt with 2 gangs at Suzuran, part 2 deals with gangs from two rival schools. There were two odd characters here. Ryo Urushibara, I dunno what his deal was and Tatsuya Mito, who was Makio's brother, I think. Tatsuya, played by Haruma Miura, looks like a real live anime character. He has such gorgeous features...he looked like someone had actually drawn him in. Absolutely gorgeous.





Next movie on my list is "Rain Fall" from 2009. So far the only actor I recognize is Gary Oldman. I may recognize someone in the movie by face and not by name. I already watched 10 minutes of it and it looks good.
.

No comments: