Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching up on "Bloody Monday" & what's next?

.
I'm done with 10 episodes. Just the finale left to watch. So far this has been a great great drama. There were a few twists I was NOT expecting. I know better than to fall for the obvious but there were 2 instances when the obvious is the only thing that made sense so I went with it. But whomever wrote this one was pretty clever cuz I didn't see those twists coming. One instance I tried to think outside the box but then they made me think I was wrong and I fell for it. I can't wait to watch the Finale. I'm going to save that for tomorrow while I have lunch so I can enjoy it.

Currently, part 2 (or season 2) is airing now. I believe the first episode was last Saturday so today was the second episode. Nobody has uploaded that one yet. Oh, problem...the next series has no subtitles to it. I read that it's streamed on another site but it's hard subbed which sucks. My plan is to download them RAW and then do the subtitles myself. Yeah, I don't speak Japanese but I'll get the subtitles from watching the hard dubbed version and then I'll make a soft sub for myself. Why? cuz then I can share them on the site where I download my stuff. For a long time I've been downloading and not able to contribute. Now I will be able to. It'll take some work and time but I'm sure I can do it.

Anyhoo, I'm going to start watching "Hero". It's 11 episodes and the theme song is sung by Utada Hikaru, "Can You Keep a Secret". Love that song. The only person I recognize is Abe Hiroshi. As I look at the other cast names, I don't see anyone else I may know. Gonna have to wait until I see it in case I recognize a face.

Here I go...Episode 1 of "Hero"
.

No comments: