Friday, September 02, 2011

Where have I been?

I've been here.  Watching a few dramas and getting so involved, I've not had a chance to post any screenshots or anything else.  This weekend (maybe tomorrow) I'm going to start watching Hana Yori Dango 2 again and this time I'm going to finish it.  I need to watch the movie.

I've watched a few dramas which I think I mentioned in previous posts.  I didn't read back anything and my memory really sucks so I can't be sure.  I've been toying with the idea of starting a page on Facebook to keep track of my dramas there too.  I'd post my screenshots there and just talk a little about who is in them. Maybe start a rating system for fun.  I'm still thinking about it so...I'm not sure yet.

So, I just came in to say HYD2 this weekend.  I'll do my best to post screenshots for each episode after I watch them.  Yeah, I know I promised that before and I failed to do it...I'll do it for sure this time.  Plenty of pics of MasuJun and the others and what's her name...I forgot the girl's name.  I need to make a list of her dramas and watch them. I really like her.

Okay...I'm off for now.  I might hv pizza tomorrow while I watch the first episode of HYD2.

No comments: