Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Hana Yori Dango 2 - 201 Screenshots

I only got to watch the first episode this weekend.  I was overcome by severe laziness AND I was busy on FB tending my damn farm, frontier, cafe, and kingdoms and that took away some time from my drama watching.  No worries though since I will watch one episode each night this week starting with episode 2 tonight.  I should be done by next week then.

Some of these screenshots will look familiar only because they're kind of like flashbacks from the first series.  I did the screenshots as I watched the episode which made it feel like it took me 2 hrs to watch the one episode. Well, that and the fact that I kept needing a snack and/or a drink :P  anyway, here are the screenshots from episode 201.  I was very tempted to make most of the screenshots of Matsumoto Jun but I got some of the others in there as well.


AHHHH...Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji Tsukasa


Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui.


Abe Tsuyoshi as Mimasaka Akira.


Matsuda Shota as Nishikado Sojiro.


Tsukushi & Tsukasa





























No comments: