Monday, September 12, 2011

Someone deserves an apology...

Before I start, I need to say something.  Before Blogger changed their interface, I don't think I was able to see stats that told if anyone was reading my blog.  I always assumed that nobody was since I never got any notice that there was a comment and when I checked comments there weren't any so I figured, I'm just doing this for myself :P  With the new interface, now it's so easy to get that info.  I was able to see that "Linda Vee" had left several comments (including one that I saw and I believe I posted a reply back).  I want to apologize to "Linda Vee" if you felt I was ignoring you...I just kept missing the comments.  Now that I know where to look, I'll be sure to reply if one is warranted.

As I mentioned before, I started this blog in an attempt to start keeping track of what I was watching because trying to remember them in my head became impossible once I started watching more.  When I wrote, I wrote as if I was talking to someone I knew because I didn't want it to get boring just in case anyone stumbled upon my blog.  As I wrote more, I thought, if anyone was reading my blog by chance, it must be because they searched something to do with J-dramas that took them there.  It was then I realized, I wanted to put in screenshots if I could and write just a little bit about the ones I was watching to maybe get someone to try and watch.

Since I started watching dramas back in the early 90's, I've not yet seen a drama I wouldn't recommend.  That almost happened with "Gal Circle" and I was soooo close to just forgetting about it.  I'm glad I decided to at least watch the entire first episode.

I don't see myself trying out Korean dramas, Taiwanese ones, or Chinese ones any time soon.  I've gotten so used to the Japanese way, to watch a different type would be like starting all over again.  I'm not ruling them out though but for now, I think I'll stick to what I know.  I am curious though to watch "Meteor Garden".

So, at the same time that I like letting others know which dramas I liked (and recommend), I don't mind it if anyone suggests their favorites so I can check them out :)




No comments: