Friday, September 16, 2011

Hana Yori Dango 2 - 211 Screenshots

~*~ WOW!!!~*~

So glad I finally got around to watching this series!!!!  Reminds my why I fell in love with Jun :D  I've watched many dramas and many movies since I first saw him in Hana Yori Dango and no matter how many screenshots I post of other really handsome guys, my heart belongs only to Jun :)  In all the roles I've seen him in, I like him in this one the most.  He's very good in all of them but this one suits him best.  I imagine he's as silly as Tsukasa in every way, from his butchering of the Japanese language to just the overall way he carried himself as he matured...to his faithfulness of being with just one girl.  Now, I have my suspicions that he might play for both teams if not just the boys' team but that's okay, I love him just the same.

Okay, enough of my gushing over Jun...Finale screenshots...









Mmmm, he wears a suit well...yummy!












Now...time to watch the HYD movie!!!



No comments: