Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Next Drama: Girlcir

Forgot how I heard about "Girlcir" (AKA: "Gal Circle").  I figured it would probably be good since Fujiki Naohito ("Hotaru no Hikari") was in it and usually the dramas and movies I see him in are fairly decent.

Summary from Dramawiki:

Kitajima Shinnosuke, a cowboy from the USA who goes to Shibuya to find a group of girls to dance Para-Para. Along the way, he becomes a new type of hero, helping to solve problems that afflict Shibuya-Gals.

Ten minutes into the first episode and...it doesn't look good folks.  I'm going to give it a go anyway cuz I'm hoping it will get better.  I saw that Namase Katssuhisa ("Gokusen 1, 2, 3, and SP and "Ashita no Kita Yoshio") is in this along with Toda Erika ("Hana Yori Dango 2").  Maybe there is some hope for this series.

So, I've got my snack and I'm on my way to watch the rest of the first episode.

No comments: