Monday, July 04, 2011

Updating Dramas Watched

I updated my list of dramas that I've watched. I'm pretty sure I've got all of them. I just got done watching Gokusen 2 tonight and I watched a few minutes of episode 1 of Gokusen 3. I caught a glimpse of my boy Haruma Miura as a bad ass punk and I had to chuckle. He was a lightweight little punk when I first saw him in the "Crows Zero" movie and from there in the two "Bloody Monday" dramas and finally in "Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta" where he played his first grown up role as a high school teacher, I've yet to see him as a bad ass punk. He's such a sweet looking kid, I hope he can pull it off. Seems that some of the best actors/actresses I've seen in these dramas are the ones who can pull off any type of character. I can't wait to watch.

When I was watching Gokusen, I thought it was great. Yamaguchi Sensei (Yankumi) changes their lives. I wondered what Gokusen 2 would be like. It was a little disappointing to see that it was more of the same but with a new group of "delinquents". It was still a great drama as the stories were along the same lines as the first drama but different that you don't yawn and feel like you've seen it already. I suspected Gokusen 3 would be the same thing yet again. I read a summary of the drama and it seems that this time, instead of the whole class being friends, in Gokusen 3, there will be two sets of delinquents that will not get along. Yankumi might have her hands full. I'm sure this one will end exactly the same as the other two. After watching several of these dramas, it gets to the point where you can figure out what will happen. And...these dramas usually end all nice nice with everyone living "happily ever after".

Now that I think about it, there is one more drama I watched that I forgot to include and I'll have to put that in tomorrow.

As soon as I get a chance, I've got plenty of screenshots of my new boys from the Gokusen 1 & 2 dramas and I've got 2 screenshots of Narimiya Hiroki as "J" from Bloody Monday and as Noda Takeshi from "Gokusen".

No comments: