Sunday, July 17, 2011

Next Drama: Shinzanmono

Tonight I'm starting another drama, "Shinzanmono".  This is another Hiroshi Abe one that looks pretty good.  It's a crime drama.  I've watched ten minutes of it so far and as soon as I post this, I'm going back to watching.

Going to try and post screenshots AFTER I have finished watching the episodes.  If I wait to post any after I'm done watching the whole drama, I'll get lazy and I won't post nicer screenshots.

I'm also going to start watching "Hana Yori Dango 2" because this one I started to watch and I never finished.  I think I watched 3 or 4 episodes only.  I'm sure I got distracted and stopped watching and when I went back to watching dramas, I probably forgot to finish that one and I started another one.

Screenshots of "Hana Yori Dango 2" to follow AFTER each episode I finish.

At some point I am going to make a list of dramas of my favorite actors/actresses so I have them in one place and I don't have to keep looking them up.

Here is the dramawiki summary of "Shinzanmono":

In the Ningyo-cho area of Nihonbashi, Tokyo - a woman was murdered. Detective Kaga Kyoichiro, who just transferred to the Nihonbashi police precinct, is placed in charge of the murder case. With virtually the entire residents of Ningyo-cho's shopping street emerging as suspects, Detective Kaga must use his keen sense of deductive reasoning to uncover the truth ... .

No comments: