Sunday, December 29, 2013

총리와 나 ~ The Prime Minister and I

While my lunch is warming up, I decided to screenshot the three main characters from "The Prime Minister and I".

I know Lee Beom-Soo from "Iris II" and Yoon Si-Yoon is my first Korean ♥.  I will watch him in anything!!  That's the only reason I started to watch this drama.  Si-Yoon and Joo Won ("Baking King: Kim Tak Gu") are both brilliant and talented actors.  They are both amazing at being able to transform themselves into different characters.  There is no way these two will ever get typecast as a particular kind of character.

I'm into episode 4 now and I'm not too thrilled with Si-Yoon's role so far.  He's always played a carefree, loveable, and funny personality type and in this drama, as Kang In-Ho, he's just a bit too serious but at times, he's gets this look on his face as if he has an agenda.  It might be that he has one or maybe it's just something to throw us off.

Lunch is ready...enjoy the screenshots.  I'm going to watch episode 4 and then later tonight I will watch the "Heirs" Christmas episode!






No comments: