Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jang Geun Suk "Pretty Man"

Catching up with "Pretty Man" tonight.

I started watching this despite the fact that the commercials for it made it look real stupid.  Luckily, I was caught up with my other dramas and needed a filler while I waited and I chose to give "Pretty Man" a try.

The first episode was rough to watch.  Jang Geun Suk with that long hair was very good looking BUT not good looking enough that I could imagine everyone he met going crazy over his hotness.  There are other actors they could have gotten for that role that are way way hotter than Jang Geun Suk.  Once he decided to get a new hairstyle, it made him look even more handsome...yet still not as hot as he is supposed to be.  At least I don't think so.

He is a really good looking man though..No doubt about that!





No comments: