Saturday, December 28, 2013

Episode 01 : Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi

Starting episode 01 today.  If anyone wants to watch this, please send me an email.  I can send you the link from one of my accounts.  I have the english subs as well.  Will add more to this post once I'm done watching!  Stay tuned!

Episode 01 : "I take on the work on behalf of a pro wrestler"

In this first episode, a former "pro" wrestler asks Keisuke (Eita) and Haruhiko (Matsuda) to become his opponents for his retirement fight.  Keisuke doesn't want to do it despite the wrestler's offer to give them all the admission fees as payment.  Haruhiko reminds Keisuke they will do almost any job possible.  Keisuke agrees.

The boys train with pro wrestler "Stun Gun Nishimura" and when the final fight comes, it goes well and the fight ends as intended.  However, during the ceremony at the end, Nishimura's old partner starts to make trouble.

Episode 01 Screenshots:




No comments: