Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shiroi Haru - Finished

Finished "Shiroi Haru"!  What a great drama!!!

I cried when I watched "Crying Out Love, in the Centre of the World" and I cried when I watched "Ichi Rittoru no Namida" (One Litre of Tears).  Watching "Shiroi Haru" had me crying worse than both dramas combined!!  Wow.

Usually, when I watch dramas, I try to figure out how they're going to tie up the story nicely.  Most are pretty predictable; but the fun is in watching how they get there...  In a million years, I could never have guessed the ending of "Shiroi Haru".  It's been a whole day but I'm still stunned.  The whole story was heartwarming and sad and touching... If you loved the two previously mentioned stories, you MUST watch "Shiroi Haru". 

I decided to watch this one because of Hiroshi Abe.  I think he's an amazing actor.  I've watched him in many different roles (TV and movies) and he's never disappointed.  One of my goals is to watch as many dramas/movies he's been in.  In general, most of the actors/actresses on the dramas I've watched are pretty good.  Some are because they take the same roles drama after drama so it's not really that they're good actors, they're just good at that role.  For example, there's this one actor whose name I can't remember...who played a gangster in a few dramas.  That's boring.  I know if I'm going to watch a drama and he's in the cast, there will be a gangster or a former gangster trying to go straight. 

Enjoy some of the screenshots below from "Shiroi Haru" below.



I also managed to find someone else I really like. She's pretty young and she's already been in a lot of shows. I'm going to have to start watching more of the ones she was in because she's good. She's also in "Ashita no Kita Yoshio", Yoshitaka Yoriko.

No comments: