Saturday, July 09, 2011

Finished: Gokusen Trilogy & The Movie

Wow. I finally finished all the Gokusen dramas and the 2009 movie. I was nice to see some of the old students from series 1 show up in the movie. I was desperately hoping to see Matsumoto Jun, but meh...he wasn't in it. Shun Oguri was in it and he didn't look that great. He looked bad, actually...see for yourself:

I'm hoping there will be another movie or maybe series 4. When I looked it up, there were plenty of rumors back in 2008 that series 4 would be happening without Yankumi and that one of the old students would be replacing her. That turned out to be false. There hasn't been a series 4; but one of the old students comes back as a student teacher and Yankumi is still there. Pattern seems to be every 3 or so years with a new series so maybe 2012?

No comments: