Friday, July 01, 2011

Gokusen & Matsumoto Jun

I never finished watching Gokusen (series 1). Don't know why...knowing me though, I probably stumbled upon another drama and then another and then yet another and I never went back. By the time I was ready to watch it, nobody had it anymore. However, as you've seen before, I am relentless when it comes to finding what I want. At first I was annoyed because I at least wanted to find series 1 so I could finish it; but my subbornness paid off yet again. Not only did I find series 1 but I found the graduation special (movie) that goes with it AND I also found series 2 and 3.

Though Haruma Muira is my current obsession, watching Gokusen has me all ga-ga for Mastumoto Jun again. My original obession...truly, my one and only *sigh* J-boy.

Gokusen also has Shun Oguri which is a bonus AND...I also found Narimiya Hiroki who was Kanzaki Jun (AKA "J") in both Bloody Monday series. He was somewhat thinner in Gokusen but he looks better in Bloody Monday with a bit more weight on him. Gorgeous smile he's got :D

No comments: