Sunday, March 05, 2023

[2022] Reborn Rich - 재벌집 막내아들 - Episode 13

 Last episode had a lot of really good twists but did not have the impactful cliffhanger from the previous 2.

Just about halfway into this episode now.  There's a part where I thought something was going to happen and when it didn't, of course I figured it's part of Do Jun's plan but next scene tells me, it clearly was not and now he is stumped about why things went down one way when the chairman had said it was going to go the opposite way... Hmm...

Hold up.  I'm confused again.  I can't tell if they went back a few hours or days prior to the present time or if it is present time and something else has happened.

Not even 10 minutes into this episode and yet again there's a situation where it's clear that Do Jun has gotten screwed over.  Was that part of his plan or is he going to be able to fix this on his feet?

Well, well, well...If I'm understanding things correctly, the leaker has been revealed.  

Now it looks like Do Jun is out in the cold.  The siblings think he's no match for them.  I wouldn't relax just yet.

No comments: