Friday, March 03, 2023

[2022] Reborn Rich - 재벌집 막내아들 - Episode 11

Five minutes in...
I'm so confused by the beginning of this episode.  From the end of 10 to the start of 11, there is no explanation (yet) of what happened after the end of 10.  There is no hint of how much time lapsed between end of 10 and start of 11.  It doesn't seem like it was that long because of the conversations and everyone looks okay so I'm just very confused atm.

Three more minutes in...
Okay, now it makes sense lol.  They went back a little bit on that day that will eventually lead up to the end of ep 10 and I suppose the rest of ep 11 will be the aftermath.

Four more minutes in...
One of people in that family planned what happened.  Of course, I'm terrible at figuring things out so I don't know who the culprit is.  I have a feeling about what might happen in this episode.

Three more minutes in...
I'm confused yet again lol

Another minute in...
I suspected I knew who Do Jun was talking about but then I realized no, he's talking about someone else.  That was confirmed a few seconds later.  I am DYING to know what happened!!!

Three more minutes in (18:23)
Oooo... 

2 1/2 more minutes in... (2003_
Wait a minute... What???

Done.  OMG this episode was another emotional rollercoaster and I cannot wait to watch the rest on Sunday!!!

No comments: