Sunday, February 12, 2023

[2023] Crash Course in Romance

Next Kdrama,  No special reason that I picked it. 

Synopsis from Asianwiki (with some changes I made):

Nam Haeng-Seon used to be a national athlete and now runs a side dish store.  She has a super positive personality.  She decides to enter the private education field preparing students for their university entrance exams.  Unexpectedly, she gets involved with Choi Chi-Yoel

Choi Chi-Yeol is a popular instructor in the private education field.  He works hard at his job.  With his students, he speaks without reserve and implements showmanship in his lessons.  He is wealthy and famous as well as popular but with increasing success he has become more sensitive, prickly and indifferent to people.  

Then he meets Nam Haeng-Seon with her super positive personality.  The relationship between them develops romanitcally.

I am a few minutes into the first episode and I see that Roh Yoon-Seo whom I LOVED in "Our Blues" is also in this.  

SIDE NOTE:
I am also going to restart 2 other Kdramas.  A Korean Odyssey cuz I really liked it and cuz Lee Seung-Gi and Lee Hong-Ki are in it.  I also really like Cha Seung-Won.  I wish Lee Hong-Ki did more dramas!
Also going to restart  The King: Eternal Monarch.  I hate Lee Min-Ho so very very much but I LOVE Kim Go-Eun so I'm okay with tolerating him.  I really liked this and I think I was almost done with it but it got left behind just like A Korean Odyssey.


No comments: