Saturday, February 18, 2023

[2022] Reborn Rich - 재벌집 막내아들 - Episode 04

 I totally forgot to comment on episode 03.  I finished watching that and then moved on to the next episode.  I started watching this episode but had to abandon it because about 20 minutes in, the video screwed up and I couldn't get the episode to work.  I tried closing out all the windows and it still wouldn't work.  I rebooted my laptop and still, the video was working but the CC was not working.  Then the video was distorted and it lagged.  I went to FAQ and saw a big message that they were aware of the issue with the site being watched on Edge.  I switched to Firefox but had the same results.  I decided I'd check again in a few days and I spent time watching other non Asian shows in the meantime.  Today I checked Reborn Rich and it is working again.

I have 25 minutes to go to the end and so far, it was pretty uneventful until NOW.  At the 40 min mark more or less is when what I thought was going to happen, actually happened.  

I was thinking the end of this ep was going to go one way but then I thought it might be a set up for the benefit of someone's ears.  Do Jun is a smart kid and the convo he had with his grandfather might have been why he set this up.  Then again, I really suck at predicting outcomes unless they're pretty obvious.  Actually, sometimes even when they're obvious I don't see it coming.

Well, with about 15 minutes more left, the last 10 minutes proved me right and wrong.  Part of what I suspected was right but the rest of it, the one I suspected of being shady (because they made it too obvious I guess) is not the one that is betraying the family!



No comments: