Saturday, February 20, 2010

Screenshots: Dragon Zakura (Episode 3)

Finally finished watching Dragon Zakura! WOW..!! This is my favorite so far! I've got a crush on Yamashita Tomohisa (Yajima Yosuke); that boy has such delicious looking lips...hehehehe.
Kind of young..25. Still young enough to be my kid but oh well.

Next for me is a movie called Aoi Tori (Blue Bird). Starring Abe Hiroshi as a teacher again. He's a sub for a class and he's got a stutter. I'll probably watch it tomorrow.

In a few days I'm going to put together a little thing for the stars of Dragon Zakura.

Here are the screenshots for episode 3. The first 6 are from the credits. The rest are in no particular order. I'm not going to put anymore screenshots after these. Sorry for the extra pics of Abe Hiroshi...he's absolutely gorgeous...beautiful eyes, lips..and he's nice and tall at 6'2" AND...I like the crows feet he gets when he smiles. Mmmm... He hardly smiles in this drama..poo.



.


No comments: