Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Sister, My Love & Hero (The Movie)

.
Got done watching "My Sister, My Love" and "Hero", the movie continuation of the drama series.

Hero was great. If you've seen the drama, this won't disappoint. One thing I didn't like though is Amamiya's short hair. I liked her hair from the original series. Other than that, Abe Hiroshi was just gorgeous as usual...I've never seen that man look bad. Uh..he's not that great with the really short hair but I'll take him anyway :o)



My Sister, My Love was very good. Left me wondering how many cases like this there really are. At first I was intrigued and then it was exciting, due to the whole taboo-ness of it...then it was a little gross. Then again, if Matsumoto Jun was my brother...hah all bets are off. He's not very attractive in this movie but that's okay. He's a great actor and so was the girl who played his sister, Iku.




Next up, "At Home Dad" with Hiroshi Abe. I'm looking to watch everything with him in it that I can get my hands on. "At Home Dad" is pretty self explanatory. I'm guessing Hiroshi is the dad that stays home in this drama. Will try and post a short summary and some screenshots after I watch the first episode.

.

No comments: