Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hero - Episode One

.
So, the next drama is Hero. It's from 2001. The story is about this guy, Kohei Kuryu, who never finished junior high but went on to get his GED and then manages to pass the bar exam and becomes a prosecutor. He's got his own style..he doesn't dress like a lawyer (T-shirt and overalls?) like all the others at the prosecutor's office. He's clever though.

I'm watching this one cuz someone told me about the movie once and it sounded interesting. I had gotten my hands on the movie but it didn't have subtitles. What a drag. Then I saw that Abe Hiroshi is in it and mmm...I knew I had to see it. Abe Hiroshi is muah...hot. Also in this drama is Kohinata Fumiyo who was Yonemori Shomei, from "Ruri no Shima".

First episode had 2 cases. One was about an underwear bandit. It was funny watching Kohei figure out what really happened while everyone has already formed an opinion.

Off to watch episode 2 tonight.
.

No comments: