Monday, April 07, 2008

Hotaru no Hikari: The Gals

For the girls, I decided to use their real names instead of the character name. There were only two girls that were really essential to the story...Amemiya, of course, and Yuuka...They both like Teshima Makoto. After the girls, I've included more pics of Ayase Haruka, she's just beautiful...

Ayase Haruka as Amemiya Haotaru
Kuninaka Ryoko as Saegusa Yuuka



And more Ayase Haruka...



Ayase Haruka was also in Crying Out Love, in the Centre of the World. She was excellent in that. Well, I watched most of it but I haven't finished...guess that shouldn't go in the "Already Watched" area...I'll have to move it...later.

I'm going to start watching Mirai Koshi Meguru. This one stars Fukada Kyoko, who is also in Shiawase ni Naritai! and Takada Shinji in a supporting role.

Look for my new mini banner on the left and a review of the first episode!

1 comment:

LindaVee said...

She is indeed beautiful.

That reminds me, can you show me how to make banners? Pleeeeease.