Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Done with "Bara no nai Hanaya"

YAY! I'm done with another one. Geez, I'm so lame. It was a tearjerker of an episode though it didn't end how I thought (hoped) it would. It was still a good ending.

The story begins when Shiomi Eiji meets Shirato Mio. He owns a flower shop and this particular day, it's raining hard and a pretty woman is standing under the awning trying to stay dry and Shiomi offers her an umbrella. He also offers her to come inside where it's dry. She becomes offended that he would think she was that type of girl...we soon realize she is blind and doesn't realize she's at a flower shop.
The relationship that grows was nice until you realize (by the end of the first episode) what's sort of going on. Later, the reason for what is going on is revealed.

I'm going to put up the last part of Bambino's first episode and then I'll start to put in part of the first episode of Bara no nai Hanaya. Also soon, pics of Shiomi and Shirato and the rest of the cast...

I really should move "Crying out Love" up to the currently watching group...eh...next time...

No comments: