Since the next episode isn't until next Thursday, I'll watch E02 and then I will go catch up with Human Vapor.
When I opened up Netflix and saw this as the first drama, I saw an actor I thought I recognized. So I looked at the details and I didn't see that he was listed. I also did not click on where it said "more". I have had a light fascination with Matsuyama Ken'ichi for a while. I can't remember where I first saw him. My first memory is having heard he was going to be L in the Death Note movie. I had to look up what else he had done and one of the dramas he did was Gokusen, which I am also watching now. I watched half of the first episode a couple of weeks ago. I don't recall seeing him in that though I have to admit, my focus was purely on Matsumoto Jun. I am not worried about going back to watch the rest of this because I've seen it before so it's less urgent for me to watch it.
The 2 couples in this drama, which took me a minute to sort out in my head, are The Seos and The Sonodas. The Seos are Sakiko, the magazine editor and Mitsuru, the café owner. The Sonodas are Miki, part time bookstore worker and Itsuki, well, I haven't figured that out yet. But I will and when I do, I'll report back. They probably mentioned it but I'm good at missing some details sometimes.
So, when I first see Mitsuru, I thought he looked just like Matsuyama Ken'ichi but I didn't think it was him because (mostly) he wasn't in the immediate credits. As I was looking online to see if there was a better summary of this drama, I saw he was in it and he IS Mitsuru.
Another reason I am going to watch E02 now instead of going back to it later after I've caught up on 2 other dramas is because of the cliffhanger. OMG. I'm on my way to watch it now. I've yapped too long and I am dying to watch it!

No comments:
Post a Comment