Wednesday, October 19, 2011

IS - Otoko demo Onna demo nai Sei

Finished "IS - Otoko demo Onna demo nai Sei"!  It's amazing how things have changed since I watched my first downloaded J-drama.  I can't recall exactly which one it was but I remember it was already a few years old by the time I watched it.  This is the first time I actually started watching one that had just aired in Japan.

I'm not sure now which drama I'll be watching next.  I have to look around and see which ones are available.  I did however, find a new Abe Hiroshi movie that I'll probably start watching tonight and I'll finish it this coming weekend.

BTW, if you want to watch any of the dramas I've watched, send me a msg with your email and I'll send u the megaupload link.  I'm going to give them code titles because if I give the actual title, I'll probably be violating something and megaupload will be forced to take it down.  There are a few dramas that were on my other hard drive that I lost a few months ago but the newer ones that I have mentioned lately, I still have them.  

Screenshots.  It took me a while to watch 10 episodes of "IS - Otoko demo Onna demo nai Sei" because I kept having to stop to get screenshots :P  For some episodes there are a lot and for others a few.  I purposely did not make that many from the finale because I didn't what to give too much away.

I have to say I didn't like the ending at all.  I thought it would end differently and when something worked itself out, I thought of the obvious only to see that it didn't go that way at all!

I did see 2 actors for the first time that I really liked Gouriki Ayame (Aihara Miwako); I think she's beautiful.  She also did "Taisetsu no Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta" as Sonoda Nozomi.  Of course I don't remember seeing her so I'm going to have to go back and watch a little bit of that drama again until I can find her.  I also liked Fukuda Saki (Hoshino Haru).  I've got some nice pics of Saki after the Episode 10 screenshots.





No comments: