Saturday, October 08, 2011

HYD Movie Screenshots

Finally finished the movie!  While I prefer the dramas because they were fun, I thought the movie was nice.  I didn't like that it was..well, a movie.  HYD3 would have been excellent!  Of course the movie ends the way everyone who has seen the dramas expects it to end.  

Best part of the movie for me was when Domiyoji and Makino are sitting alone in the room Makino's family is staying in after the tiara was handed down to Makino.  She seemed to be overwhelmed but Domiyoji sat next to her and said "I'll protect you till the end of my life. So don't worry and follow my lead..." *SIGH*  

These screenshots (as well as the others I have posted and will be posting) are in chronological order.  I was not going to post the ones from the end of the movie so as to not spoil anything for anyone.  However, I realized, anyone who has watched the dramas already know what the end will be so nothing will be given away.  BUT...if you've not seen any or all of the dramas, look at the screenshots at your own risk.  I also was planning to put the screenshots in different posts but I figured I should just put them all in this one.  Here they are...























  













 



                                                                                                       

No comments: