Monday, August 08, 2011

NEW: Tsuki no Koibito (Moon Lovers)

I finally remembered why I had picked "Girlcir (Gal Circle)" to watch.  When I was watching "Samurai High School", it was mentioned that the lady in the library was talking like a "gal" and they referenced the drama so I knew I had to look at it.

Next up to watch is "Tsuki no Koibito".  Picked this one because when I finished "Girlcir", the only other drama I had "First Kiss" wasn't working on my player and this one is one that looked complete on the site I go to.

While downloading the first episode, I researched "Tsuki no Koibito" and found out that Kimura Takuya from "Hero" is in it and so is Matsuda Shota from "Hana Yori Dango", "HYD2", and "HYD The Movie".

The synopsis from my dramawiki site isn't great but that's okay, I don't like it when they give too much detail.

Hazuki Rensuke, the President of Regolith, is determined to increase his company's market share in the house furnishing business. His life takes a different turn when three women enter the picture.

No comments: