Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oishii Kankei & CHANGE

.
Started watching Oishii Kankei again before I took my small break (after I was done with Kekkon Dekinai Otoko).

CHANGE is the next drama with Hiroshi Abe in it that I'm going to watch. I haven't decided if I'm going to watch it while I watch Oishii Kankei or if I'll wait until I'm done with it. At some point I need to finish Last Friends.

OFF TOPIC: Mmmm...I made pizza from scratch today. I'm having the last 2 slices now. I made it very very thin crust and the toppings I used were turkey sausage (patties, i diced them), spiced ham (4 slices, diced into rectangles), yellow peppers (diced) and of course mozzarella cheese (low fat skim). I wish I had mushrooms...next time. I'm going to make it again this weekend.

Back to dramas...I got my hands on the movie "Air Doll". I watched about 30 min of it. I may watch the rest tomorrow...definitely by Sunday.
.

No comments: