Sunday, March 07, 2010

Change of plans again...

.
I couldn't watch the Hotman SP episode cuz there were no subs. I'll have to wait until someone does those. In my frustration, I started watching a different drama instead of Hotman 2.

Started watching Kekkon Dekinai Otoko (The man who can't get married). It's a Hiroshi Abe one. He's a crusty architect in this one. Other than him, I don't recognize anyone else. There's this really pretty girl in it. Her name is Kato Sheila. Her dad is Japanese and her mother is Cuban. She was born in Cuba and speaks Japanese and Spanish and a little English. This is the only picture of her I could find. She's a model and she's been in 3 dramas.



So, I started watching this one instead. I got as far as episode 3 and now I'm waiting for the other episodes to finish downloading. SO...while I wait, I'm going to start watching Oishii Kankei from the beginning.

Oh, I have a few screenshots of Hirosi Abe in this drama. He's got a really really nice ass. It looks so smooth...brand new ass. Not bad for a guy in his 40s...no scars or anything.


The second screenshot is nice but I'll post better screenshots when I start watching the next episode.
.

No comments: