Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Signal (Japanese Version)

I'm back!

I have to seriously update this blog jic someone out there was looking forward to my screenshots.  Even if nobody enjoys them I DO.

If I havent mentioned it before, I really suck at reviews/summaries.  I know I started out doing those but I never liked them. SO...if anyone reading this wants to be like a "guest poster" and write summaries of episodes or an opinion piece about a drama they've watched, PLEASE email me and let me know.  I can post it here.

So, I've eliminated all the pics of dramas I am watching now and I'll have to start rebuiling my list.  That will take some time though.  I have an extra day off a week from this Thursday so I may end up updating the blog that day.

Last night I started watching the Japanese version of the Korean original "Signal".  I loved the Korean one and I am excited about the Japanese one!  The female lead is Michiko Kichise who was in "Bloody Monday" and "Bloody Monday 2".

I'm going to watch the first 3 episodes tonight and screenshots will be up soon!!

No comments: