Saturday, September 12, 2015

K-dramas I'm watching now

I'm going to try and update this list by adding the posters that link to the DramaFever site for them.

I've started watching a few of these already and some of them have taken a back seat because I've started watching newer ones.  I've also stopped watching Doramas because my favorite site is now gone and it'll take a bit of time to figure out which ones are worth watching and where I'm going to get them from.  DramaFever has already started to post a few so I'm going to watch those.  In fact, I'm in the middle of watching one and I just started another one earlier this week.

Korean Dramas:

Bridal Mask
Yong Pal
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Who Are You
High School Love On


Japanese Doramas:
Yae's Sakura
Mischievous Kiss: Love In Tokyo


No comments: