Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Finished "Hi wa Mata Noboru"

Yet again I was so into a drama that I neglected to do good screenshots.  I did get a few but they're mostly of Haruma Miura (man, i love that kid!).

I've already selected the next drama I'm watching.  "Lucky 7" which is currently airing in Japan.  This one has Matsumoto Jun and Eita.  I read that the subtitles that came with it are not very good. I don't care though.  If I can get the jist of the story, I don't care how bad the translation is.  Of course if the translation itself (as opposed to the English itself) is terrible, I'll probably be able to figure it out from the acting.

Here are my less than stellar screenshots from "Hi wa Mata Noboru"..unless u're a Haruma fan, then these'll just be meh for u.















No comments: