Friday, August 29, 2008

Japanese Movies

With my viewing of "Gohatto"I think I've opened the door to a new avenue of my fascination. I went a little crazy and I started to download a whole mess of "J-Movies". I managed to watch 1 so far and during the upcoming 3 day weekend, (YAY Labor Day!) I will probably watch a few.

Not only is my new "thing" going to cut into my J-drama watching, it's going to be the reason I'll need to start yet another blog for my J-movies. That will be my project for tonight....

First movie on my list..."g@me"...you'll know why when you see who is in it. Actually, I didn't even bother to read the plot summary...I saw this actor was it in and i clicked "download this movie" without hesitation. I didn't care what the story was about...turned out to be a damn good movie.

Okay, so enough with the movie porton. I'll post a link later once I've created the blog.
I will attempt to fit in the rest of Oishii Kenkei before I watch Ashita no Kito Yoshio. I've tried to watch 4 or 5 dramas at one time and it's not fun. It's not so much confusing as it is a pain in the ass to remember where I was when I go back to one drama after having watched 1 or 2 episodes of others.

I was also thinking about re-watching Densha Otoku. I really liked that one. I've already watched Bambino twice. Well, I have 5 more episodes to go before that's a true statement. I can't seem to fit it into my busy schedule. Anyway, I'm off now. Time to go watch the next movie...

No comments: