Saturday, December 27, 2014

Yes I've been gone for a long time

I have been updating the dramas I've been watching and the ones I'm done with.  I'm going to start posting more of my screenshots.  I've started already with "Pinocchio".  If you haven't started watching this one, I suggest you do.  Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are great.  I can see that Park Shin-hye's acting has gotten better since I saw her in "Heirs" and in "Hayate, The Combat Butler".  Lee Jong-suk, as always, just brilliant in the lead role.

I've started posting my screenshots on Pinterest.  Find me here: http://www.pinterest.com/nyjellybean/

I don't have boards for each drama.  Screenshots are part of each actor's board.

I started with screenshots from episode 3 I think so look for them here and on the Lee Jong-suk board!

No comments: