Monday, November 07, 2011

Hi wa Mata Noboru

"Hi wa Mata Noboru" will be the next drama I watch after "First Kiss".  Miura Haruma is in it; which is the only reason I'm going to watch it.  I also found "Jiu" which has Shirota Yu.

Few years ago I started watching "Shiawase ni Naritai!" and I don't think I ever finished it.  I think I was almost done and for some reason, I never did.  I found all 10 episodes but the only episode that seems to be available is of course, the finale.  I'm hoping the other 9 will be available at some point somewhere between watching "First Kiss", "Hi wa Mata Noboru", and "Jiu".  Actually, I don't think I will finish "Jiu" because there are 9 episodes but subs only for the first 6 of them.


In case you didn't notice, I've added a link to get to my blog about J-Movies.  I'm not planning on talking too much about them...maybe a few lines about what the movie is about before I watch and what I thought afterwards.  I don't like to give a synopsis afterwards because I tend to tell too much.  I'm updating the J-Movie blog for the next 2 weeks; I'll be inputting the movies I remember watching.

I've already started watching some of "First Kiss" but I've detoured to watch 2 movies. This week I will watch "First Kiss" and maybe one night I'll watch the next movie up, "Parade".


No comments: