Monday, September 12, 2011

Hana Yori Dango 2 - 205 Screenshots

Ugh.  I was in the middle of posting this last night when I lost internet. :(



So, after wataching episode 5, I realized that the last one I actually watched was episode 4.  I could swear I watched more.  Anyway, this is turning out to be heart wrenching for me because I know what I want the end to be and just when it seems like it's going to go a different way, it goes the right way.  That only lasts for a while because then it goes bad again :(  This series is truly a roller coaster ride.  I know exactly what I would do if I was Makino.

The storyline with Nishikado and Yuri was interesting in series 1 but it's boring now.  There's not a lot going on there enough for me to really care.  So far the series has been about 95% Domyoji and Makino, 1% Nishikado and Yuri and the rest about the rest of Makino's family.  It's like they gave up on Yuri/Nishikado and they just didn't put any effort into it anymore.  It's a shame because there could have been a really good "B" story here.

So I'm up to episode 7 so far.  I'll watch that and 8 tomorrow.  I should be done with this in 2 more days and then I can finally watch the HYD movie.  I'll probably have to finish Hotman 2 though...then the HYD movie.  THEN I'll need a new one to watch.










No comments: