Monday, June 20, 2011

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshete Kureta

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshete Kureta
I Learned All the Important Things from You
大切なことはすべて君が教えてくれた

The ONLY reason I watched this one was because I had just finished watching Haruma Muira in "Bloody Monday 2". I was still blown away by how utterly gorgeous he is. So I watched Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshete Kureta for more Muira. I watched the first 5 minutes and I thought it was going to suck. He was a "grown up" in this one. A teacher at a high school. This was a bit disorienting since I'd just watched him as a high school student. The girl who was his fiance wasn't very "kawaii" so I wasn't thrilled. But she grew on me and he was good so I kept watching and it turned out to be a nice little 11 episode drama.

No comments: